1) Dance: Oh So You Think you Can Dance I miss you so. Loved this freaky Nappy Tabs Hip-Hop number.
2) Eat: Are you jealous of my SF Big Eat Adventures? No need to be, you can do it too. It’s easy and Maggie from Mighty Girl even made a google map with each location marked. She is wonderful in every way. Ck out the map here.
3) Design: If I ever move to rural Nebraska and live in a gigantic house for one-quarter of the price of my home here I will dedicate one room to be my dressing room. Having a dressing room seems both unreasonable and fantastic.
Canadian house and home via La Dolce Vita
4) Blog Love: Remember Siskel and Ebert? Did you know that Ebert got throat cancer and can’t really talk anymore? I know. Sad. But… he does blog. I love that about the internet! Everybody has a voice on the internet! Check his blog out here
. It’s a great repository for movie reviews and info.
5) Movies: I’ve been in a very serious imaginary relationship with Paul Rudd ever since I saw Clueless. It’s a very healthy imaginary relationship because he’s such a great guy, always keeps me laughing. Of course I will go support my long-time boyfriend even though he is kissing Reese Witherspoon in this movie.
1) Dance: I had forgotten what an awesome popper Usher is until I saw him on So You Think You Can Dance. A true performer knows how to command attention and I think he was the first performer since Shakira to really shake up the stage. Suprisingly I also loved this Justin Bieber(I know, I know) video. It features Quest Crew and Beat Freaks and I had to admit the song is really fun. I blame Usher. Everything he touches turns to Solid Gold.
2) Design: I want to copy, I mean “be inspired” by this pic for our kitchen. I especially love the sink with the drainage grooves for nasty sponges and the butcher block countertop.
Don't forget to read the Cervantes quote on the backsplash.
3) Movies: Chronicles of Narnia are some of my favorite books. I cannot wait to read them to Elian when he is older and then watch the movies too!
4) Blog Love: Maggie Mason’s blog “Mighty Girl” is a constant source of inspiration. My blog wants to be like hers when it grows up. One of her best features is the “Mighty Life List”, a list of things she wants to do during her lifetime. I especially liked her post this week of 20 pieces of advice that she would tell her 20 year old self. Check it out here.
5) Twitter: I’m not on twitter but I do follow people via google reader. Can I perhaps suggest following these awesomely funny people: @joelmchale, @mindykaling, @maggiemason, @actuallynph? They keep me laughing all week long.