I think I’ve done an exhaustive job documenting my love for lists so for 2011 I’m joining up with my friends Danielle and Torrie to take List Love to the limit. Together the three of us will be working our way through the 2011 Listography book. Each week we’ll be answering a “list question”. Some weeks will be funny and some weeks will be thought provoking. Our hope is that it will be a creative exercise for us to grow together.
The best part is, you can play along too! We’ve each set up a page exclusively dedicated to our project where you can see the 2011 list schedule and each week one of us will be hosting a Link Party so anyone who wants can share their lists too. Today is our kick off and Danielle will be hosting the link over at her blog Ellinadspir.
Week 1: List Your Goals for the New Year.
- Write a living Will. <–Traumatizing but necessary
- Design a Custom Blog header
- Landscape our Yard<– This has been on my list since 2007. Yikes!
- Go on a date with Arnold each month
- Finish the “Emily Bayless” Project <—Ambitious!
- Interview 20 more people for the Creatives<—-Ludicrous!
- Visit my Grandma more
- Dance a little every day. <—Necessary.
- Run in the 100th Anniversary Bay to Breakers<—Already registered. Watch out!
- Attend BlogHer 2011 and Monsters of Hip Hop
Note: None of us were paid or perked by Chronicle Books to initiate this project. Not to say that we would be opposed to that. ;)